Sunday, December 3

Stamos' Statement in Wedding Wars


John Stamos (Thieves, Jake in Progress, ER) and Eric Dane (One word: McSteamy) play brothers in A&E's Wedding Wars premiering December 11th. One is getting married, the other is fighting for the right to get married. Stamos says in Entertainment Weekly, "...I do feel I have something to say, and I do feel like that's a responsiblity at least, so that was my way of saying I support that issue." Thumbs up to you John! It doesn't hurt that Eric Dane is your brother or that Sean Maher (Firefly/Serenity) is your boytoy.




Directed by Jim Fall (Trick, "So noTORIous") and written by Stephen Mazur (Liar Liar) and produced by Craig Zadan (Chicago) and Neil Meron ("Empire", The Reagans) and co-starring James Brolin and Bonnie Somerville.


Related Topics: Eric Dane: McSteamy voted Hot Doc in TV Guide | McSteamy Multipied