Sunday, August 23

Megan Fox to host SNL Premiere

Megan Fox will host the premiere episode of "Saturday Night Live" on September 26th in New York City. “Megan is psyched to have gotten this opportunity,” tan insider told Life & Style. “She has a lot of surprises in store for the audience. This is the perfect opportunity for her to show off her comedic skills, as she’s launching her new movie Jennifer’s Body.” Fox did a digital short with Andy Samberg in Los Angeles. The Movie comes out September 18. I personally think she may not have much talent, there is alot concentration on her acting nowadays. I read in a magazine interview that she was worried herself about her acting skills. That she was like 'oh my god, now I have to act now.' (Paraphrasing) So, I am expecting a similar performance like they got out of Paris Hilton... a sour one. Or she can play the cute 'girl-next-door' and laugh and giggle and be down to Earth. One would hope.