Thursday, August 2

iCarly Headscratcher Spin-Offs


Dan Schneider’s new pilots at Nickelodeon – both are spinoffs of iCarly!
Sam and Cat would star Jennette McCurdy (as Sam Puckett) and Ariana Grande (as Cat Valentine from VICTORiOUS) moving in together and starting a babysitting service to fund their adventures.
Gibby, starring Noah Munck as the title character, gets a job at a local recreational center and ends up as a mentor to four offbeat middle-school students.

Gibby sounds like Joey spin-off from Friends. Also, I have plenty of jokes about Sam and Cat.

My tweets:
Pairing Sam and Cat is like pairing Luna Lovegood with Betallrix Lastrange. 

Pairing Sam and Cat was like pairing Bender (Futurama) and Giselle (Enchanted). 

Sam Puckett babysitting? Worse idea ever! I smell a retcon in a spin-off.

 Sam Puckett is selfish, negative, violent and not a good role model for kids. I understand, oh let's pair two people who will have conflict all the time. But what would compel Sam to become a babysitter? I know Sam would probably not be going to college. I think the only way it would work would be if it is for like court appointed or part of some service because of a crime she did or something. Cat is an adorable space-cadet, I am sure Sam would want to punch her. I so see them getting rid of the babysitting plot by episode 3 like Aqua Team Hunger Squad.