Wednesday, August 10

About Rebecca Black

When I first heard of Rebecca Black, I saw the Katy Petty music video "TGIF" and I didn't know who she was. I thought she was like one of those rich people who are famous for not being famous, like the Kardashans or something. But tonight watching Dateline Primetime, I find out she was just a YouTube breakout and 13. I didn't even know she was 13!!! I thought she was like 21 or something. Say what you say about Rebecca Black, I found out she has gotten a lot of flack and death threats. That is just wrong. First the machine makes kids want fame and then when they get it it feels like a punishment. Why can't we be happy for people? They really are jealous people. I don't care if she has talent or not, there is a reason we are talking about her, like her fame ride itself out. She's 13 for god's sake, she is still a kid, just a kid. If you think she is untalented, then go ahead and do the same and see if you will get the same fame. So yeah basically this is my written 'leave Britney Spears alone.'